Church of Ypapanti
It is a post-Byzantine Monument, located at the northwest edge of the settlement of Lepiana. It has been declared a historic monument. The temple of Ypapanti was erected in 1415 and is of particular archaeological interest. It is a one-roomed basilica covered with woodcuts and its interior is decorated with frescoes. The iconostasis of St. John’s Church in Lepiana is a work of great artistic value.