Cultural Center – Folklore Museum of Ktistades

It is located in the central square of Ktistades village. The erection of the building began under the President of the village Georgios D. Theocharis(1983-1990) and its completion under Athanasios G. Theocharis(1983-1990) and its completion under Athanasios G. Lenis (1991-1998).

The study for the construction of the building belongs to the civil engineer and for many years president of the cultural center Konstantinos D. Vichas. The basement of the center houses the folklore museum with exhibits offered by the villagers, while on the upper floor there is a library with about 1000 books, 400 issues of magazines and 1200 sheets of local newspapers. The center hosts exhibitions of paintings, sculptures and photographs from time to time. There is also a permanent painting exhibition with paintings donated by famous Greek painters (Fasianos, Chatzikyriakos-Ghikas among others).