Holy Monastery of Ag.Aikaterini
The Holy Monastery of Ag. Aikaterini, located in Katarraktis village, has been declared a historic monument. It is a tiled church of a triple domed basilica without a dome with a built-in bell tower. It was founded in 1730 but was rebuilt from foundations in 1827. The wooden carved icon screen and the big icon of Saint Catherine with gold-plated overlay are of particular interest.